How to Wash a Wig
1. put wig on a head model or a fixed bracket when it's not used. All wigs made of any material used for a long time are subject to be polluted and changed on style, so the cap is more recommended due to fixedness and easy cleaning.
2. fill a washbasin with WARM water and gentle shampoo, then submerge wig into water for about 5-7 minutes
3. swish wig gently and rinse it thoroughly till no suds remain.
4. lightly shake wig and let water drop, DO NOT BRUSH WIG WHEN WET.
5. place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight, or you may place it on a folding wig stand, which will speed up the drying process. 6. When completely dry, brush wig into desired style, DO NOT BRUSH CURLS.