How to remove the full lace wig
1. Pull all hair up into a ponytail, so you do not get adhesive on the hair.
2. Apply the lace adhesive remover to the adhesive around perimeter of hairline.
3. Gradually remove the lace. Be sure not to pull at the lace. Remove slowly.
4. After you have removed the lace, there may be some residue left on the unit.
5. You should shampoo the unit, and with a towel, delicately rub the residue away.
6. Finally, let the unit dry naturally. Once dry, you can re apply and style your hair as you would normally style your natural hair.